Discover Diving in Ayia Napa
Cyprus is a tiny, picturesque island at the very east of Mediterranean Sea, famous for it's clear blue, warm water and blue flag beaches. From this magical island, you may catch a glimpse of the life under water. Discover Diving in Ayia Napa is one of the most popular things to do.
Slap on some fins, a mask and some scuba gear and learn to breathe underwater. It’s as simple as that.
This program is extensively either in a pool, off a beach usually in the crystal waters of Green Bay in Protaras. Basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive will be supervised by a PADI Professional. While you introduce yourself to wide expanse of sea life, you will not notice how you learned to move around underwater with your gear.
Make sure you are ready to have fun swimming around and exploring, because you will!
Our philosophy is simple:
Dive for the experience -for education -for enjoyment!
- Min age is 10 years old.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary.
- You need to be in reasonable physical health.
- Insurance under instructor Aqua Med Insurance.
- Free hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Padi qualified, experienced, friendly guide
- Free safe-box, lockers and shower at the base in Protaras
[video width="1280" height="720" mp4="http://loacal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Green-Bay-Cyprus-I-Dive-Tec-Rec-Centers.mp4"][/video]