Moments & Meze – Snack Tour with Meze (3hrs)
The tour can be arranged by request on any day of the week at any time subject to our availability. A tour guide will meet you in the centre of town and begin with an introduction to the tour and a quick Cypriot snack. You’ll then be taken around the city on foot, stopping off at various establishments to try local delicacies and beverages, seeing sights along the way whilst familiarising yourselves with the area. This will include pointing out additional delicious eating spots for your own lunch/dinner plans during your stay. Once the appetizer stops are complete, all that’s left is to enjoy a traditional meze: a selection of dips, salads and an extensive array of meat and veggie dishes.
We recommend participants arrive hungry and be prepared to leave comfortably full. Here’s the Dinner Tour in a nutshell…
- Choose from Larnaca, Limassol or Nicosia!
- 4 awesome taste stops and a final meze stop!
- 3 hours of yumminess!
- Large selection of traditional food!
- Learn about Cypriot cuisine and its history!
- Get to know the city streets and discover places to eat!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- Thank you gift for your group to enjoy!
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try!
This is a great opportunity to get your bearings in a new place while also experiencing a comprehensive overview of Cypriot cuisine with a whole host of fantastic dishes. You’ll also witness the culture of meze dining without missing out on street food style treats dotted around town!
So book a tour today to discover what Cypriot food is all about!
- If you need transport organised for any of our tours – just email and we’ll see what we can arrange!
- You need to be at least 4 people for each tour but if you are less than 4 people, please contact us and we can put you together with other groups.
- Available for groups of 4-20 people!
- No hidden costs – All inclusive!
- Discounts available for children and groups of 6 or more!
- If you have any food/drink allergies or food/drink preference please let us know in advance.
Once the ancient capital of Cyprus, Larnaca is rich in history and tradition, with its Medieval and Venetian buildings and the world-famous Tekke mosque. According to legend, it was also visited by Saint Lazarus whose remains are exhibited at the famous church in town. With its secluded beaches and unspoilt Salt Lake, it could not be more ideal for a relaxing day out, all year round. This sleepy seaside town has an ever-growing range of dining options, as more restauranteurs are now choosing to locate away from the commercial “Phinikoudes” seafront. There are countless fish taverns, meze joints and cafes to visit and many are within walking distance.
Undoubtedly the most cosmopolitan town on the island, Limassol is home to many top-notch eateries of every cuisine. In particular, many high-range hotels have undergone a major revamp and invested in creating new restaurants as glamorous as the local clientele and the guests residing there. Many sophisticated beach bars adorn the coastline, with an array of á la carte options for every palate and around the Medieval castle, a walk into the old quarter reveals many culinary gems. Just outside the town are countless ancient and historical sites, such as Kolossi castle (once the home of Richard the Lionheart), Curium amphitheatre and the ancient city of Amathus.
Aside from being the seat of government and the main business centre, the capital city Nicosia is scattered with fantastic places for eating out. The once neglected old quarter of the town has been transformed into a thriving and bustling neighbourhood with small tavernas, cosy bars and coffee shops within its Venetian walls. Many ambitious entrepreneurs have taken the initiative to open up new venues, thus helping the Municipality to revive this beautiful historical centre. It is also home to many museums, art galleries and cultural centres with a busy calendar of events and exhibitions.
We provide full refunds if tours are cancelled a minimum of 48hrs before the tour starts.